Samstag, 4. August 2007

She's going to make them stay at home



I had one of those talks with Alex tonight. In which you discuss important matters in such a calm manner and even break or save questions don't feel so dangerous because you are with a person who makes you feel so comfortable. I have a little favor to ask everyone. Don't push. We'll figure it out, but we'll do it our way. We were just saying how friendship is the most important thing in a love affair, no matter how brief and I think we have a very strong friendship. I could talk until we were all deaf on this subject but I don't think anything new would come of it. I won two Fuckery awards, which I find a little funny since I've never posted there. I don't think I've posted in any community before. Guess I just don't have anything interesting enough to say, and when I do it usually goes in my journal because I don't see how everyone would care about it. But I mean, really, thank you for voting for me. It's a compliment... I suppose. Ha ha, I'll take it as a compliment. I feel bad because I forgot to vote for the sexiest man I know though. and he can see no reasoncause there are no reasonswhat reason do you need to be shown- I Don't Like Mondays, that was stuck my head all yesterday. How annoying. It wasn't a good Monday.

13 Kommentare:

falakouc44yahoocom hat gesagt…

good luck.

falakouc44yahoocom hat gesagt…

good luck.

aboucoartle64 hat gesagt…

Thank you, Wayne. Really. You are always so nice to me.

lagranoeevasidn hat gesagt…

It wasn't a good Monday. Was it a blue Monday?

avidatne23 hat gesagt…

Remember when I used to answer all your comments with "marry me". That was much simpler. Sorry, the song still hasn't grown on me and I can't believe you wanted to be in such a pervaded 80's band.

basterdinicayahoocom hat gesagt…

there is no reason to be mean.

meritlibson019 hat gesagt…

If you hear it at least three times a week, you'll learn to love it.

dcassereamd87yahoocom hat gesagt…

I'll try and keep it that way.

akashdalay10 hat gesagt…

"Marry me" or the band? ;)

dggsinthedark1562yahoocom hat gesagt…

The band. In fact, I was listening to that song earlier today.

besth0l1zayd39 hat gesagt…

Only because you are Dave, I'll give it another listen.

ootslebfteart hat gesagt…

What an influence I am.

ptrayibestiphotosyahoocom hat gesagt…

I dont think I would ever have a reason to get mad at you. It's just how it goes.