Mittwoch, 1. August 2007

This I swear you're the fiercest calm I've been in


You might want to skip this entry. In fact, it's probably in your best interest that you do. I'm writing this for me and me only and this is how it feels. I just want to remember every touch and every sensation. Morocco. It breathes of mystery, sand and old black & white movies, doesn't it? Well, I really couldn't care less. At that moment at least, and I'd already missed the sunset. I bite my lip one last time as I walk out of the tiny airplane. He is waiting by the entrance and it's a little late to ask myself that damned question for the fiftieth time. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. He hasn't seen me yet and his face reads a bit bored, a bit anxious. Then he spotted me. Every spark that has ever filled the air between us reaches some sort of climax and the aftershock is deafening. Even the loud noise from the plane disappears. I can finally embrace the one person who knows me so well after so little time. He kissed me. I kissed him. I can't explain it any better than that. I'm here and he's kissing me and any doubt I've ever had seems like a silly waste of time. I thought if he'd let go of me right now I wouldn't be able to stand on my own, but he didn't. Back at the house, which was really more of a miniature palace, I get to see Dave again. I practically suffocated him with hugs. He has been completely wonderful. I probably wouldn't have sat foot in this country if it wasn't for him. We chatted for a while before Alex came in, took my hand and guided me outside as I waved goodnight to Dave. It was too late for dinner of course, I guess it was around 2 AM, but the ground was still warm and we had the most amazing view to a starlit sky. But the best part were the coconut drinks. In this surreal alternative universe I had just entered, a few basic things reminded me it was real. Funny how the feel of a conversation can change. We still talked about the same things we did before he left but I could read even more from his eyes. After one tropical drink a la Alex and half an hour just taking in Morocco and each other, it became more a game of how long we could continue without physical contact. His kisses are so hot, so demanding. I suppose they match mine. They don't ignore an inch of my body. I'm shivering slightly. The cool breeze from the air condition sweeps over me. It doesn't help much. A fine layer of sweat is forming. I'm asking him, begging him, to give me a release of finest sort. He finds my lips again. All I feel is his fingers tracing my thigh and I moan as quietly as possible. When I opened my eyes to a bright room this morning, it took me a few seconds to remember where I was. I shifted a little and as an answer I feel his arm around my waist, pulling me a little closer. It really is, without a doubt, the best kind of good morning there is. After a while I turned around and he was looking at me with that smile nobody can explain but it makes you feel weak all over. I lifted my head to kiss him gently and from that moment the only thought in my mind is to feel him all over me, again. Today has been... the day dreams are made of, or something equally sappy as that. I know I have to leave in less than 12 hours but I feel so incredibly good right now. I'd write more but I don't want to waste another minute by the computer. I'm not in the mood to listen to whether or not you think we should be together. I trust him. He let me into his world so quickly. It won't be so bad going back, I'm going back to his house after all. I don't think I've ever lived with anyone before I'd kissed them. But then I've rarely needed anyone so badly either.

23 Kommentare:

juiceboxa hat gesagt…

I'd comment but I'm too busy reading this entry over and over and over.

coadoibujmryahoocom hat gesagt…

Ok, I'm going to pretend that's a good thing.

onehopefulstar hat gesagt…

how much do I owe you for that?

didyesawthatoudloutyahoocom hat gesagt…

Depends on what you got out of it ;)

omsig hat gesagt…

You are a winner in the fuckery awards! Please go here to see what award(s) you've won. If you want to, you can post an acceptance speech. Try to make it dirty to let us all see why you won this particular award. Thank you very much and continue posting.

daarioeiprofdcia hat gesagt…

Oh, it's a good thing.

tigraljutaja hat gesagt…

This is getting creepy. Why are we always on at the same time?

ghakadevimseryahoocom hat gesagt…

I've noticed that. Are you following me?

amdsgeaily hat gesagt…

Of course. It's been going on for a couple of months now.

thiboiofhapseneps hat gesagt…

Uh oh.

them00n9uber28 hat gesagt…

That didn't sound so good.

kbeapataknoleh hat gesagt…

Who knows what sort of embarrassing things I could have been doing these past few months.

pregau3 hat gesagt…

That's beautiful. I'm AliI've added you so I can read your words everytime you write. Thank you, this was wonderful.

agoodboy hat gesagt…

I'm not sure, but as far as I can see you've been wonderful.

regredosdagasina475 hat gesagt…

Or so I'd have you believe...

migueaanhocirvolhl hat gesagt…

What are you implying...?

ytkina hat gesagt…

That I'm up to many evil doings when no one's looking, such as building massive continent-destroying weapons and trying to taint the world's cheese supply.

n3uyobuha0 hat gesagt…

You are insane. Stop making me laugh, I'm writing you a very personal comment.

linguaepistolar4723yahoocom hat gesagt…

We're on at the same time again. You're going to start thinking that all I do is sit here, but I really don't. I just have a knack for catching you.

asliceofcperryhie1991 hat gesagt…

:-X

mialulsm hat gesagt…

Thank you. That was such a lovely comment. Hi and welcome to LJ.

kkadda hat gesagt…

I think it's the greatest thing ever that we're always on at the same times. But even if all you did were sitting there, I'd still like you. Sorry, I'm having an Alex day. I'm going to bother Dave again now.

he2tafon9p92 hat gesagt…

I wasn't going to reply, but that really freaked me out.